||Conditions of Sale
- The Library is offered for sale as a collection and is accompanied by an Annotated Database.
- No single title or group of titles within The Library will be sold separately.
- The Annotated Database will be provided to The Purchaser in a format acceptable to both parties upon completion of sale. All rights in relation to ownership of and/or copyright to the Annotated Database will be retained by The Vendor.
- The Vendor reserves the right to withdraw The Library from sale at any time prior to the entering into of a Contract of Sale.
- The Library is available for viewing in Melbourne, Australia, by arrangement. Further details are available for those wishing to arrange a viewing. Contact Charles Gutjahr via [email protected].
Those parties wishing to submit an expression of interest in The Library are invited to contact The Vendor directly at the following address:
Oriental Art Library
PO Box 47
- All genuine expressions of interest will be considered by The Vendor and The Vendor will enter into negotiations with interested parties. It is the intention of The Vendor that face-to-face negotiations between The Vendor and interested parties takes place after The Library is viewed in situ. The Vendor reserves the right to enter into a Contract for the Sale of The Library with whichever party she sees fit.
- The Purchaser of The Library will be given the first option to purchase The Second Collection which comprises duplicates of some titles in The Library. If the option is not exercised by The Purchaser, The Second Collection will be offered for sale on the same terms and conditions as The Library. (A listing of these titles can be found at the end of The Library when browsing.)
- The Purchaser will be required to enter into a written Contract of Sale upon such terms and conditions as The Vendor sees fit.